Important Informations and Conditions
Please read carefully these important informations and conditions that apply to all listed apartments.
Kind of usage and minimum stay
- 6 month minimum stay.
- We do not offer daily or weekly rentals! There are no exceptions!
- All apartments are just available for temporary accommodation, to be covered by renting a fully furnished rental property pursuant to section 549, paragraph 2(1) of the BGB. The tenant needs to confirm a temporary special need like „Temporary work, job or studies away from home“ or „Temporary need during probation period“.
Type of contract
All listings have a Fortnightly contract type. Here you pay per Half Month booked. If you move in during the second fortnight of the month, you will only be charged for the second half. If you move out within the second fortnight of the month, you will be charged the full month. Please bear in mind we calculate the first half from the 1st to the 15th of the month, and the second half from the 16th until the last day of the month.
House rules in all apartments
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
You’ll need the following documents in the next stage of your application:
- ID or Passport (all roommates)
- Proof of income, solvency or guarantor
- Proof of employment or studies
- If already living in Germany a „Mietschuldenfreiheitsbescheinigung“
Possibility of registration (Anmeldung): yes
The first and the last full month’s rent must be paid in advance. The deposit – usually two of the listed base rents – must also be paid before moving in.
The listed prices refers to an occupancy with up to two persons. From the third person (including children) 100 euro per person and month will be charged additionally.
Every month a minimum prepayment for the consumption costs of water (cold/hot), heating (gas) and energy will be charged in addition to the listed rent. If the consumption costs are higher than the minimum prepayments, the difference must be paid by the tenant.